Thank you for choosing to book with Bidnstay. Before booking your stay, please read and understand the following terms and conditions:
1. Booking: You can book your stay through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been processed and you have received a confirmation email from us. We reserve the right to reject any booking that does not meet our guidelines or standards.
2. Cancellation and Date Changes: We understand that circumstances can change, and you may need to cancel or change your booking dates. We offer a strict cancelation policy. If a cancellation is received up until 1 week prior to arrival, a 50% refund of the accommodation will be given and 100% of the Clean Fee, excluding service fees. If a cancellation is received less than 7 days in advance of the check-in (or during the booking), the nights are not refunded. Any requests to change your booking dates are subject to availability and may incur additional fees.
3. Liability: We take guest safety very seriously, but we cannot be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or loss of personal property during your stay. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
4. Check-in and Check-out Times: Our standard check-in time is 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 10:30 AM. Early check-in or late check-out may be available upon request but is subject to availability and may incur additional fees.
5. Property Damage: As a guest, you are responsible for any damage to the property or its contents during your stay. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning required after your departure.
6. Noise and Behaviour: We ask that all guests be respectful of their neighbours. Any disruptive behaviour may result in eviction without refund.
7. Pets and Smoking: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, our properties are non-smoking and do not allow pets. Any violations may result in additional cleaning fees and/or eviction without refund.
8. Lockout/Lost Keys: Any keys provided are the guest/s sole responsibility. In the event of a lockout or lost keys, a fee may apply to cover the cost of a replacement key, callout, and/or locksmith services.
9. Age Requirement: Guests must be 18 years or older to book a stay with us.
10. Long-Term Bookings: This Long-Term cancellation policy applies to all reservations of 28 nights or more. If a cancellation is received for a Long-Term booking prior to arrival, the guest will pay for the first month of the accommodation and service fees. The remainder of the accommodation and the Clean Fee will be refunded. If a cancellation is received during the booking, the guest will pay for the following 30 days after their cancellation date (or until the end of the booking, if less than 30 days), and will be refunded for the remainder of the accommodation after the 30 days. Service Fees and Clean Fee will not be refunded.
Breach of any of the above Booking Policies may result in penalties up to $2,500 AUD.